Last Day to Apply: April 27, 2028
My Plumber Heating Cooling (MPHC&E) is growing! We are now offering residential electrical services and we are hiring experienced ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANS in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to service our customers. As a qualified candidate you will apply your technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of electrical systems and fixtures.
Some of the benefits MPHC&E offer is year round work, a company truck, tools to be able to carry out your electrical service, uniforms and a complete package including a 401(k), medical, dental, life and vision benefits.
My Plumber Heating and Cooling and Electrical has been operating successfully over 35 years in the Washington D.C. area and is known for the following core values: Fairness; Honesty & Respect; Goal Oriented; Customer Centric; and Proactive & Hungry.
As an experienced electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
My Plumber, Heating, Cooling and Electrical is an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry. Come join our professional and experienced team!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year