If you have an interest in a long-term career then this might be the last job application you ever complete.
Here’s why. At My Plumber, we'll match your drive to succeed and self-discipline with:
- Outstanding pay;
- World-class benefits;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Clear promotional opportunities;
- A challenging yet rewarding work environment;
- The support and encouragement of our team of service professionals.
Installation and Service Technician Job Duties:
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
Skills/Qualifications: Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information , Judgement, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Communicates with Others